- + Attend Boot Camps
- + The Model Method
- + Rewards for Referrals
- + Exclusive Trainee Offers
Looking to Register as a Client?
How will being a trainee benefit you? Working with our trainers will benefit you by offering you:
1. Structure. Meeting our trainers for sessions will ensure you get regular exercise
2. Results. Our trainers are educated to ensure you get results, so they can make the most of your time.
3. Variety. They will keep your training interesting with different activities and techniques to keep you on track
4. Motivation. Progress means results, and results mean motivation to strive for that next level of fitness!
5. Progression. As you improve, our trainers will always modify your activities to ensure maximum satisfaction and maximum results!
Why train with John Gianino?
1. Specialization. We regularly work with models, actors, and people in the entertainment
community (people that demand an ideal body)
2. Personality. Personal Trainers should be "personal"; your relationship with your trainer should be one that is a great fit for you.
3. Optimal. JG's Model Method keeps you fit by being flexible to your life's schedule, priorities, and your location
4. Resourceful. No equipment? No Problem! Need results quick? We'll find a way! We help you create solutions, not excuses.
5. Tenacious. You are only as strong as your will; we'll show you what it takes to never quit, never give up, and always finish at your best!
- + Career Mentoring
- + Management Services
- + Maximum Exposure
- + Rewards for Referrals
Looking to Register as a Model / Pro?
We are always on the look out for outstanding talent. However, to us the term 'Model' means more than just a mannequin. To us it is short for Role Model. Someone that can inspire others. Maybe its just a healthy look, maybe it's a special ability but whatever it is, it triggers a positive reaction.
We hold monthly audition days in DUBAI to meet new candidates. You'll need to demonstrate you can satisfy our 5 key criteria:
1. Eat & Drink. You follow a healthy, balanced diet including regular meals containing protein, carbohydrates and fats and you drink plenty of water.
2. Exercise. You work out at least 3 times a week and may have special skills and abilities that separate you from the rest.
3. Sleep. Approximately 8 hours every night. You party in moderation and feel awake first thing.
4. Attitude. The glass is always half-full. You arrive for assignments early with a smile.
5. Look. You are strong photographically as well as in body.
If you still think you've got what it takes to join our team,
- + Highest Salary
- + Continual Education
- + Exceptional Perks
- + Part Of Our Team
Looking to Register as a Trainer?
We want the world's best trainers. Our Trainers have to be Role Models, which means not only
do you have to have the right qualifications and attitude, but you have to look the part too. Each
of our trainers is not only a professional, but also a mentor and leader for others to follow.
If you have been referred by one of our team members your application will be expedited as a
higher priority. You'll need to demonstrate you can satisfy our 5 key criteria:
1. Role Model. Meet the requirements of our model/professionals.
2. Verbal Skills. Have extraordinary communication abilities.
3. Stay Connected. You must be a team player and a social person.
4. Maintain Standards. Pass our PT test and maintain our professional standards.
5. Incite Excellence. Demonstrate a will to help others reach their highest potential as an individual.
If you still think you've got what it takes to join our team, Apply Here. If we think you are suitable we will send someone to meet with you.